Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wolverine & the X-Men

When an explosive event shatters the lives of the X-Men and takes away their mentor, the beaten heroes walk away from it all. But then they're given a rare glimpse into the future, and see a world in utter ruin, ruled by giant destructive robots. A world that spiraled out of control because the X-Men had given up, so now the most legendary of all X-Men takes the lead - Wolverine! Reuniting these broken heroes, Wolverine embarks on the ultimate mission - to prevent the world's destruction. To rescue us from ourselves. To save the future.
Wolverine & the X-Men
A new season for X-Men, this time using a mesh of 2D/3D animation for characters and backgrounds, I hope that makes it even better? Base on the trailer they took out professor X and Jean but I think Jean would be back as Phoenix later in this series, also they've come up with a new costume for some of the characters. Air date is still unknown but some speculated it will be this fall of 2008.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know what is happening on X-men cartoons, thanks for the info now I know.. ^_^

Unknown said...

I love the character of Storm.

Anonymous said...

For me, Gambit is the best but I don't the modification of their costumes...

casted said...

I would say that wolverine is one of the best character on X-men.

Unknown said...

A X-men fan is here dude Casted and I like wolverine but my favorite is the Beast.




Wonder Years

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.