Saturday, March 10, 2012

Game of Thrones DVD Season 1

The splendid households of Seven Kingdoms of Westeros replenish their radical quests for power because the amazing gothic fantasy number Game of Thrones proceeds April 1 to have a second season on HBO.

game of thrones - winter is coming

For all those needing to catch on track of the storyline or augment the long relations plants and wide scenery, Get the Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season, a five-disc put full of information when ever trying to determine how each of the occasions are linked and a situation that you ought to become very attached to any character's nature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got the DVD this weekend, but I am too cheap to buy DVD’s so I rented it through my blockbuster @home plan when it was first released. I couldn’t quite figure out why I hadn’t received it yet, until I noticed I had just put it into my queue instead of making it my priority. After that was done I receiver it 48 hours later, so I spent a good hunk of yesterday watching episodes but I haven’t made it through the season quite yet. It figured that having to go to work at DISH would interrupt my GoT marathon, but you have to work right? I am just glad that I decided to get the blockbuster @home pack, it has come in handy not only for streaming but for getting DVD’s by mail so I will be ready for season 2 on Sunday!